Eligibility (Diploma Courses in Engineering / Technology)
- For First Year Post SSC Diploma Courses, Candidates passing Std. VIII, IX and SSC from a recognized institution.
- For Direct Second Year of Post SSC Diploma Courses, Candidate Passing HSC Science or HSC Science with Technical or HSC Science with Vocational Examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or SSC with 2 Years ITI with appropriate specialization from a recognized Institution.
- The Candidate should be an Indian National.
- Minority Candidature- the Maharashtra domiciled Candidates belonging to a particular Linguistic or Religious Minority Community from within the State and as notified by the Government is eligible under this Category.
- For SSC Candidates of Maharashtra State SSC Board, the student should get pass with minimum 35 % only.