Lecturer in Polytechnic Engineering
Roles and Responsibilities
Lecturer in Polytechnic Engineering Collage
Subject – English, Math’s, Physics, Chemistry
Candidate is expected to –
- Deliver lectures and tutorials
- Design, prepare and develop courses and teaching materials develop and implement new
methods of teaching to reflect changes as per norms AICTE, MSBTE, DTE Maharashtra and college policies.
- Assess students’ coursework and align all activities to get the desired learning outcome.
- support students through an advisory role as a mentor and actively contribute to carry out
administrative tasks related to academics.
- Ready to learn and to be an effective and efficient team member
- Proficient in English language
- Adequate knowledge of ICT and online teaching
- Ready to take duties as a mentor of students and to extend support to students in all areas related to academics.
- Above all an Excellent subject matter expert.
Desired Candidate Profile –
Core Knowledge – includes subject matter, appropriate methods for teaching, learning and assessing, and the use of learning technologies
Professional Values – includes respecting diverse learning communities and promoting participation in all curricular and co-curricular activities
Perks and Benefits –
Salary depends upon last salary drawn & according to the interview given